My mission is to help others to become more “balanced” to our true nature with customized soulful embodied offerings that connect and inspire us to have more harmony in our bodies and lives.
Sama means peace, balance, harmony, equanimity.
About: Rachel Gonzalez, RYT 200, RCYT, Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness teacher & Reiki PRACTITIONER
Registered Adult Yoga Teacher and Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with YOGA ALLIANCE, Mindfulness Teacher, Reiki Practitioner and Author of the Mindful Child Journal, A Four-Week Journal for Children to explore Mindfulness and Yoga.
Rachel has practiced meditation for over 20 years and has expanded training in Mindfulness and Yoga. Along with her own personal training in Mindfulness which she started in 2014, she has also completed trainings with Mindful Schools.
Current studies/training/certifications to include:
- Usui Reiki I, II Training with Lisa Powers, 2020.
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with Nancy Wile, 2019, CA.
- Accessible Yoga Training. Completed with Jivana Heyman, 2018, CA.
- Yapana Restorative Yoga Therapy Training. Completed with Leeann Carey, 2018, CA.
- RCYT, Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher, YOGA ALLIANCE, 2017.
- HiYoga! Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with HiYoga!, School Kids Yoga, Kelly Wood, 2017, CA.
- RYT 200, The Yoga of Mindfulness & Accessibility, 2016-2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA.
- Yin Yoga I & II-2016, 2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Mindfulness Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful School, 2015-2016
- Mindful Educator Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2016
- Difficult Emotions Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Mindful Communications Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
For adults: Rachel currently offers online private yoga instruction and group programs in Yoga and Mindfulness. She is also available for workshops in Yoga and Mindfulness for schools and businesses. Please inquire for details.
For children: Rachel created programs for children from her love of Yoga and Mindfulness, Mindful Children’s Yoga; The Mindful Child Workshop; Mindful Pogis: A Yoga and Mindfulness Program for Preschool Children. Her book, The Mindful Child Journal was inspired by her Mindful Children’s Yoga classes.
When Rachel isn’t teaching she loves playing her singing bowls, painting, dancing, reading and learning. She is also loves to sew and craft for her online store Sama Tree Apothecary & Essentials. Products and goods to support your practice of Meditation, Yoga and Mindfulness.