My mission is to help others to become more “balanced” to our true nature with customized soulful embodied offerings that connect and inspire us to have more harmony in our bodies and lives.
Sama means peace, balance, harmony, equanimity.
Sama Tree. Where wellness includes mind, body & spirit. Soulful embodies offerings by Rachel Gonzalez for whole body wellness through yoga, mindfulness, meditation, sound & reiki healing. Offerings also include customized private programs curated to each individual client, group workshops, group yoga classes, retreats, sounds baths & reiki.
About: Rachel Gonzalez, RYT 200, RCYT, Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness Facilitator, Sound Bath Facilitator, Reiki Practitioner and Author
Registered Adult Yoga Teacher and Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with YOGA ALLIANCE, Mindfulness Teacher, Reiki Practitioner and Author of the Mindful Child Journal, A Four-Week Journal for Children to explore Mindfulness and Yoga.
Rachel has practiced meditation for over 20 years and has expanded training in Mindfulness and Yoga. Along with her own personal training in Mindfulness which she started in 2014, she has also completed trainings with Mindful Schools.
Current studies/training/certifications to include:
- Usui Reiki I, II Training with Lisa Powers, 2020.
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with Nancy Wile, 2019, CA.
- Accessible Yoga Training. Completed with Jivana Heyman, 2018, CA.
- Yapana Restorative Yoga Therapy Training. Completed with Leeann Carey, 2018, CA.
- RCYT, Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher, YOGA ALLIANCE, 2017.
- HiYoga! Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with HiYoga!, School Kids Yoga, Kelly Wood, 2017, CA.
- RYT 200, The Yoga of Mindfulness & Accessibility, 2016-2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA.
- Yin Yoga I & II-2016, 2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Mindfulness Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful School, 2015-2016
- Mindful Educator Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2016
- Difficult Emotions Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Mindful Communications Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
Rachel currently offers private yoga instruction, group classes, workshops & retreats in Yoga for adults, and Mindfulness & Yoga for children (K-12) through her children’s workshops. She is also available for workshops in Mindfulness and Yoga for schools and businesses. Please inquire for details.
For children: Rachel created programs for children from her love of Yoga and Mindfulness, Mindful Children’s Yoga; The Mindful Child Workshop; Mindful Pogis: A Yoga and Mindfulness Program for Preschool Children. Her book, The Mindful Child Journal was inspired by her Mindful Children’s Yoga classes.
When Rachel isn’t teaching she loves photography, dancing, reading, writing, learning and playing her singing bowls. She is also loves to sew and craft for her online store Sama Tree Apothecary & Essentials . Products and goods to support your practice of Meditation, Yoga and Mindfulness.