Rachel Gonzalez, RYT 200, RCYT & Mindfulness/Meditation Facilitator Registered Yoga Teacher and Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with YOGA ALLIANCE. Owner of Sama Tree Apothecary & Essentials, SamaTreeEssentials
Rachel has practiced meditation for over 20 years and has expanded training in Mindfulness and Yoga. Along with her own personal training in Mindfulness which she started in 2014, she has also completed training with Mindful Schools : Mindfulness Essentials; Mindful Educator Essentials; Difficult Emotions and Mindful Communications
Current studies/training/certifications to include:
- Accessible Yoga Training. Completed with Jivana Heyman, 2018, CA.
- Yapana Restorative Yoga Therapy Training. Completed with Leeann Carey, 2018, CA.
- RCYT, Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher, YOGA ALLIANCE, 2017.
- HiYoga! Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with HiYoga!, School Kids Yoga, Kelly Wood, 2017, CA.
- RYT 200, The Yoga of Mindfulness & Accessibility, 2016-2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA.
- Yin Yoga I & II-2016, 2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Mindfulness Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful School, 2015-2016
- Mindful Educator Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2016
- Difficult Emotions Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Mindful Communications Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
Rachel created programs for children from her love of Yoga and Mindfulness-Meditation: Mindful Children’s Yoga and Mindful Pogis: A Yoga and Mindfulness Program for Preschool Children.
Rachel currently offers private and group programs in Yoga (children/teen/adult), and Mindfulness/Meditation for children (K-12). She is also available for workshops in Mindfulness and Yoga for children, adults, and businesses. Please inquire for details.
When Rachel isn’t teaching she is busy sewing and crafting for her online store Sama Tree Apothecary & Essentials, SamaTreeEssentials (Etsy). Products and good to support your practice of Meditation, Yoga and Mindfulness.
“The Yoga Alliance name, trademark(s) and logo(s) used herein are the intellectual property of Yoga Alliance Registry and YAplus, d/b/a Yoga Alliance.”