Rachel Gonzalez, RYT 200, RCYT & Mindfulness/Meditation Facilitator Registered Yoga Teacher and Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with YOGA ALLIANCE.
Rachel has practiced meditation for over 20 years and has expanded training in Mindfulness and Yoga. Along with her own personal training in Mindfulness which she started in 2014, she has also completed training with Mindful Schools : Mindfulness Essentials and Mindful Educator Essentials programs in 2015-2016.
Current studies/training/certifications to include:
- Yapana Restorative Yoga Therapy Training. Completed with Leeann Carey, 2018
- RCYT, Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher, YOGA ALLIANCE, 2017
- HiYoga! Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with HiYoga!, School Kids Yoga, Kelly Wood, CA, 2017
- RYT 200, The Yoga of Mindfulness & Accessibility, 2016-2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Yin Yoga I & II-2016, 2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Mindfulness Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful School, 2015-2016
- Mindful Educator Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2016
- Difficult Emotions Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Mindful Communications Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
Her love of Yoga and Mindfulness-Meditation is now offered in a new combined program for children: Mindful Children’s Yoga at The Community Center of La Canada Flintridge.
Rachel’s classes: Community Center of La Canada Flintridge: Summer Sunset Gentle Yoga (6/2018), Yoga Sama Series (private), and Mindful Children’s Yoga. She also teaches classes at Spiral Path Yoga Center and Anytime Fitness Glendale.
Rachel currently offers private and group programs in Yoga (children/teen/adult), Mindfulness/Meditation for children (K-12), Mindful Pogi’s: Yoga and Mindfulness Program for Preschool Children.
“The Yoga Alliance name, trademark(s) and logo(s) used herein are the intellectual property of Yoga Alliance Registry and YAplus, d/b/a Yoga Alliance.”