Rachel Gonzalez, RYT 200, RCYT & Mindfulness/Meditation Facilitator Registered Yoga Teacher and Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with YOGA ALLIANCE.
Rachel has practiced meditation for over 20 years and has expanded training in Mindfulness and Yoga. Along with her own personal training in Mindfulness which she started in 2014, she has also completed training with Mindful Schools : Mindfulness Essentials and Mindful Educator Essentials programs in 2015-2016.
Current and upcoming studies/training/certifications to include:
- RCYT, Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher, YOGA ALLIANCE, 2017
- HiYoga! Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Completed with HiYoga!, School Kids Yoga, Kelly Wood, CA, 2017
- RYT 200, The Yoga of Mindfulness & Accessibility, 2016-2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Yin Yoga I & II-2016, 2017. Completed with Spiral Path Yoga Center, CA
- Mindfulness Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful School, 2015-2016
- Mindful Educator Essentials Program, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2016
- Difficult Emotions Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Mindful Communications Course, Completed with Mindful Schools, 2017
- Existential Well-being Counseling: A Person-centered Experiential Approach, Winter 2017
- The Science of Yoga, Winter 2017
- Introduction to Developmental Psychology, Winter 2017
Her love of Yoga and Mindfulness/Meditation is now offered in a new combined program for children: Mindful Children’s Yoga at The Community Center of La Canada Flintridge. Rachel holds Teen Yoga classes for 7-12 grade students (on hold) at Spiral Path Yoga Center in La Crescenta, CA and adult classes at The Community Center of La Canada Flintridge.
Rachel currently offers private and group programs in Yoga (children/teen/adult), Mindfulness/Meditation for children (K-12), Mindful Pogi’s: Yoga and Mindfulness Program for Preschool Children.
“The Yoga Alliance name, trademark(s) and logo(s) used herein are the intellectual property of Yoga Alliance Registry and YAplus, d/b/a Yoga Alliance.”